A good day with a good lesson alhamdulillah!



We went to visit one of my very close friend who recently had a baby girl. Mashallah she looks very beautiful. My friend is still feeling very weak but alhamdulillah gradually getting better . Once upon a time, I was very worried for her. She is a very devout Muslimah. She tries to study the deen and try to implement the lessons in her daily life mashallah. I always wished and made dua that she gets married to a good guy who is based here in the UK. That's why when she told me couple of years ago, that her dad is taking her back home to get married, I couldn't feel comfortable and was worried for her future. She is a graduate who had a good job mashallah. If I was in her situation, I thought I would have run away before getting married to somebody who would be a complete stranger brought up in a different society. But I was really amazed by her faith in her dad. She was alright with it and gone through the marriage. When she came back, she was happy and worked really hard to get her husband here. Alhamdulillah finally she was able to reunite with her husband . The more I have met her husband, I felt guilty for my thoughts. Alhamdulillah they are really happy with each other. Both of them are devout Muslims and try to help each other to be better as Muslims. Allah swt has blessed them with two beautiful and healthy children. Their life once again taught me a very important lesson. Only Allah (swt) knows what is best for us. He (swt) is the Best of planners. When I went to see her baby daughter, I met her brother-in-law who came from Wales to help them with taking care of their 18 months old son and help with household chores which is not that usual of a Bengali guy. He cooked a lovely lunch for us including yummy biryani. He is a chef by profession. So I tried to get as much suggestion as possible about the recipes. His biryani wasn't greasy at all and very lightly spiced. Just before we were leaving their house, I told my friend how happy and satisfied I feel about her life. Mashallah through her actions she tried to be an obedient daughter and Allah swt rewarded her with so much blessing, alhamdulillah. May Allah swt keep her happy and blessed forever, ameen. As it's Friday today, Jumuah Mubarak to everyone ! May Allah swt bless us all with good life full of happiness and shukr,  insha-Allah. We are too blessed to be stressed Alhamdulillah !

Comments

masha'Allah.... he always provides eh? Alhamdulillah
Jazakallah khairan sis :-) Alhamdulillah Allah swt is the Provider and He gives without measure!

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond