1. Hope to be a better Muslimah by seeking knowledge of my deen and implement what I learn on a regular basis and spread the knowledge through my action and through writing at my blog and Facebook and Mum & Muslims e-magazine Insha-Allah.
2. Hope to be a better wife to my beloved husband, a better mother to my precious children , a better daughter to my beloved parents and a good daughter-in-law to my beloved mother-in-law, a better sister to my dearest siblings and brother-in-laws.
3. Hope to be a better relative and a better sister-in-deen for my precious friends Insha-Allah.
4. Enjoy life as much as possible and try to use my every minute in a more meaningful way insha-Allah.
5. Less complaining, moaning, nagging, arguing ...
6. Okay this one is very hard but I will try my best insha-Allah... NO BACKBITING! Need to remind myself that this is one of the major sins.
7. Eating healthy food and insha-Allah more exercise!
8. Hope to follow the sunnah of brushing my teeth with miswak, having one tea spoon of Black seed oil everyday.
9. Learning to drive INSHA-ALLAH :-)
10. Now comes the hardest one! TALKING LESS & LISTENING and READING and THINKING MORE !!!
I hope I will try my best Insha-Allah. Only with Allah's (SWT) help I can achieve my goals. O Allah (SWT)make this year a very prosperous one for all of us, AMEEN.