Ramadan Reflections: Day 12

Alhamdulillah we have just went through the 12th day of Ramadan. May Allah subhana wa ta'ala accept our fasts, ameen! I am still struggling but alhamdulillah trying to do my best. At the end of the day, we all need to realize that we have different abilities and our situations are also very different from each other. Only I know my strength and shortcomings. I try to stop comparing myself with others (especially the amazing multi-tasking sisters), which I must confess is not really an easy task! But I keep reminding myself that Allah subhana wa ta'ala does not burden us more than we can bare. He loves us to carry on small but regular good deeds. Never lose hope or underestimate your abilities. Keep trying and have good hope and trust Allah subhana wa ta'ala.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond