Ramadan reflections: Day 7

Bismillah.

Assalamu alaikum dear readers, 

I have been quite busy with children. Last two days, their friends came and they had a great time together. Most of the time they were in the garden as the weather is beautiful mashAllah. They had lots of fruits as part of healthy snacks alhamdulillah. I must admit, cutting fruits while fasting is quite therapeutic! Alhamdulillah today we read some books on Ramadan together. They also did some Ramadan rhymes and songs. They did some activities i.e coloring Ramadan pictures, alhamdulillah.
It's really good for them to socialize with their Muslim friends as I hope they will be able to relate to each other when they are teenagers and when they are adults bi'idnilillahi wa ta'ala. Alhamdulillah we have some good Muslims families around us which is a huge blessing for us, alhamdulillah. The day before Ramadan I took my daughter Ayesha and the youngest son to the talk done by a very beloved teacher of mine. I was telling Ayesha that it will be a great opportunity for her to make new friends. She told me that attending the talk will also help her make new aunties inshAllah :-) Alhamdulillah I am really blessed to have her as my daughter. She is very kind to other children and always try to help. I hope she can live up to her name, InshAllah.

I feel really glad that my children have quite a good and strong relation with our friends, alhamdulillah. Having good Muslimah role models and Muslim male models are very crucial for our children. I hope they will always look up to their aunts and uncles, inshAllah. As you know, it takes a village to raise a good child. I hope we as a community can do our best to raise good , well-balanced Muslims inshAllah. 

As it's Ramadan and the weather is quite hot, I do feel quite tired by the evening. But I do wake up early in the morning. I don't want my children to suffer just because I am fasting. They do their daily activities. It does become quite tiring for me but I try to remind myself that this is my ibadah to please my Rabb, inshAllah. They are a trust ( amanah) from Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and I must to my best to honour the trust, bi'idnillahi ta'ala. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala make it easy for every mum and accept our deeds, ameen!

Now some images of their healthy snacks, mashAllah tabarakallah :-) Subhanallah which blessing of our Lord we can deny! Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem, Ar-Razzak. Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi, adada khalkihi, wa rida'a nafsihi, wa zinata arshi'hi.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond