Ramadan Reflections: Day 24


Bismillah... In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate

Assalamu alaikum my dear readers,
Alhamdulillah I am so glad to tell you that the 13th issue of Aaila is uploaded now. As its Ramadan, I was struggling with getting our precious writers to write. I didn't want to force them as I know we all are kind of tired and exhausted. I was tempted to change the deadline but Alhamdulillah Aaila new issue is out now.
I have been making dua that Allah Subhanahu Wa ta'ala makes it easy for me. Now looking at the end product I am quite glad, alhamdulillah. There  may be still some mistakes. Give me a shout if you find any and forgive this shattered soul :-( !

I feel really blessed to work for this magazine. I really love my work. I get to read all the articles before it goes online :-) I am always 'hunting' for good writers which means I am always browsing, reading and contacting amazing people around the world. Without our excellent writers and contributors, Aaila could have been just a dream! May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala reward every single writer and the readers for their great support, mashAllah. Love you all feesabilillah.

Some of the writers are now very close friends of mine, alhamdulillah. I am really inspired by them. Through my work as an editor, I get to meet some great Muslim ladies, alhamdulillah. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala accept our deeds and make Aaila a household name, Ameeen! Please keep Aaila in your duas!

All the articles of this issue is wonderful but some are very close to my heart. Do have a read and let me know your comments. I am always looking forward to hear from you inshAllah. Also please share the link with your family and friends. A better upbringing, A better life! www.aaila.org

Below I have shared some of the articles which are really inspiring mashAllah: 

My wonderful, super-Muslimah sister Cordelia's articles are very informative as always, mashAllah. They are always a great joy to read, mashAllah. 'What Exercise means to your life' 'Nutritional comparison of Ramadan food selections' 'Speak softly' 

InshAllah I will be joining a Pilates session very soon , inspired by my beloved sis Cordelia :-) May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala reward her for motivating us to live a healthy life, ameen!

I am always very fascinated by the Amish community so Humble Mom's article was an excellent read, alhamdulillah. MashAllah her blog is a great source of good resources for home educators.

Also , my beautiful friend Aisha's poetry , 'Ramadan Reflections' and the article 'When I am gone' just touched my heart. She is one of the biggest blessing in my life, alhamdulillah. We are friends from university, alhamdulillah.

Another very close sister from university is Zakia who wrote the article 'Remind for the reminder benefits the believers' & her beautiful poem 'A man not a player'. She is a very brave lady who left the UK for Somalia as she wants to help her beloved country to develop, mashAllah. May Allah make her successful!

My very beloved sister 'Happy Muslim Mama' Umm Salihah (deputy editor) has written some beautiful articles as always, mashAllah. I am a very avid reader of her blog. I have been following her blog sine 2005, wow! just realized, it's been 8 years! She has been a big inspiration for me to start my own blogging journey alhamdulillah. 
 Her Ramadan journals are a joy to read! As always, she wrote quite a lot of articles for Aaila.

There are so many writers mashAllah to talk about. InshAllah I hope to do another post dedicated to them inshAllah. May Allah subhananhu wa ta'ala reward them all, ameen! 

I am really tired now and desperately  in need of some sleep. Today is another odd night , so may be the night of power. So I really need to get some rest inshallah. Please keep me in your precious duas. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tajweed notes on makharij

Five years Alhamdulillah :-)

A precious bond